1. Boot sequence of UV curing machine
Turn on the main power supply → Automatic start of the cooling fan → Turn on the governor (use the inverter to adjust the required speed) → Turn on the UV lamp switch in turn (select the appropriate gear) → normal work after 2 minutes
Second, UV curing machine sequence
Turn off the UV lamp first → turn off the governor → turn off the power switch → the cooling fan is automatically turned off
3. Precautions for switching on and off
1. When turning on the lights, turn on the lights in sequence, and each light is about 1 minute apart.
2. After turning off the light, the fan should continue to run for a period of time until the lamp cools.
3. If you want to start again after turning off the lamp, you must wait until the lamp is completely cooled, otherwise it is difficult to start when the surface temperature of the lamp is very high.
4. Don't put into production immediately after turning on the lamp. There is a period of warm-up time for the lamp. When the temperature is high in summer, the warm-up time is about 1-2 minutes short; when the temperature in winter is low, the warm-up time is about 2-3 minutes long.
4. Lamp maintenance
1. Under normal circumstances, the maximum service life of the UV lamp is generally 8000-1000 hours, and it should be replaced after reaching the service life.
2. During the period of use of the UV lamp, clean the reflector surface on the surface of the lamp tube and the surface of the reflector with absolute ethanol and gauze at an appropriate time (1-2 weeks), and then rotate the UV lamp tube 180 degrees. The lampshade reflector should be replaced after losing its mirror effect.
5. Speed and height adjustment
1. The best speed selection method: first pass the product through the UV curing device at a certain speed. If it is cured, then accelerate the speed until the product passing through the curing device has just been completely cured, which is the best speed.
2. In addition, pay attention to the use time of the UV lamp. As the use time of the UV lamp is extended, the energy will decay and the speed will also be slowed down accordingly. At the same time, with lowering the height of the lamp, the curing speed can also be accelerated.
6. Ballast and trigger (capacitor)
1. The incoming line of the ballast should be selected according to the on-site voltage.
2. After the trigger is used, if it is repaired, it must be discharged to prevent the discharge from hurting people.
7. Safety precautions
1. Ultraviolet rays can damage eyes and skin. Please do not look directly at the surface of the lamp tube when turning on the lamp.
2. At the same time, do not let ultraviolet light directly irradiate the bare skin.