Dispensing machines, also known as glue spreaders, glue dispensers, glue dispensers, glue dispensers, etc., specialize in controlling fluids. And the automatic machine that drip and apply the fluid on the product surface or inside the product can realize three-dimensional and four-dimensional path dispensing, precise positioning, precise glue control, no wire drawing, no leakage, no dripping. Dispensing machine is mainly used for precise spotting, pouring, painting and dripping of glue, paint and other liquids in the product process to the precise location of each product. It can be used to achieve dot, line drawing, round or arc type.
Dispensing technology can ensure the uniformity and stability of fluid dispensing volume, thus ensuring the reliability and consistency of the final product quality. Using a dispenser can also greatly improve our production efficiency, a good helper for mass production, because of its speed we are obvious to all. In addition, fluid dispensing technology is also used in precision dispensing and trace dispensing, as well as in production.
The dispenser can be applied to the following fields:
1. Electroacoustic industry: speakers, speakers, buzzers, stereos, headphones.
2. Inductance industry: small transformers, chip transformers, inductors, relays, small coil motors.
3. Computer, digital products, digital cameras, MP3, MP4, electronic toys, chassis bonding.
4. Communication industry: mobile phone buttons, mobile phone case bonding, intercom, telephone, fax machine.
5. Optics: optical lens, optical head, magnetic head.
6. Switches, connectors, wires, plug cables.
7. Electronics: Electronic components, integrated circuits, circuit boards with solder paste, fixation of electronic parts and protection against dust and moisture, LCD liquid crystal screens, etc.
8. Optics: optical lens, optical head, magnetic head.
9. Mechanical hardware, LED industry, new energy batteries, etc.